Highfields Amateur Radio Club
| PREP TIME || 10 Min
| COOK TIME || 20 - 25 Min
| COOLING TIME || around 1 hour
| READY IN || 1hr30 - 1hr40 Min
| SERVES || ??
- 350g/12oz Rolled Oats
- 200g/7oz Salted Butter
- 125g/4oz Soft Brown Sugar
- Generous Tablespoon of Runny Honey
- Melt the butter, sugar and honey in a large saucepan over a gentle heat.
- When the mixture has fully combined stir in the oats until you have a moist, crumbly mixture.
- Press into a greased baking tin and level the surface with a pallette knife or the back of a large metal spoon.
- Bake in the centre of a pre heated oven at 350 F / 180 C / Gas mark 4 for about 20 - 25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Mark into squares or rectangles with a sharp knife as soon as you remove from the oven.
- Wait until completely cooled before removing from the baking tin.