Highfields Amateur Radio Club
Cloning instructions For:
By Brian, MW0GKX.
These radios use a lead that is the same as the Icom OPC-474
- With both radios off, connect the cloning cable to the speaker jack of the MASTER and SLAVE transceivers (right).
- Turn on both radios.
- Hold [FUNC] and press [0/SER] to display the cloning menu. Do this on both radios.
- On the SLAVE radio, using the Dial or [UP] & [DOWN] keys, select "rcv COPY" and press [ENT].
- On the MASTER unit select (as above) "Snd COPY" and press [ENT].
- Once cloning has completed sucessfully, turn power for both radios off and remove the connecting cable. When powered on again the radios will return to normal operation.